Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fortune Cookie

Woman: OOOOOOOH, look! A fortune cookie! I love fortune cookies!
Man: I've got one too! You open it first. Let's see what you've got!
Woman: Ok, errrm....hang on a sec....it's all folded...it says..'A happy heart is easy for you when you find the house of your dreams.'OOOOOOOH. That's really weird...we've been looking for a house...perhaps we'll find the one of our dreams! That's great! What does yours say?
Man: Right, here goes. Hopefully it'll be good like yours. Errrrrrm.....hang on a minute....What's this?
Woman: What? What does it say? What does it say?
Man: It says: 'I'm stuck in a fortune cookie factory. Help me.'

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Help me! I really am stuck!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Istvanski said...

This was on a par with the opening of Pheonix Nights 'Chinese restaurant' episode.

The journalist opens the cookie (given to him by 'Ironside'), the fortune that was written on the paper that was concealed within the savoury snack:

"Piss-flaps".

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home