Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I can't Finish Anythin

..............I can't finish anythin
I start words that have no en
..............................The starting points of words that have no meanin
--------------stopping short of ever going anywh
)))))))))))))))This endless staple of thoughts of
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Your shining eyes in the daybrea
................I just cannot see the
-----------------------------You are so beautiful
------------------------------------Shoving the unfinished to the back of the drawer
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Half-started, half-witted, a title or a
....some parts of wom
-----------A stringent hardened scarp of mea
######################Tell me what you think of me
..............................Tell
So eyes will break and not let m
------------------Part II to come in several instalm
Put it on the shelf for a while.
................It will be on display at the Pompid
//////////////////////////////A verb
.....Someone said this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;in red or blue or bl...
000000000000000000pencil0000000000000000000
.............................................
What of it? You mean.
I feel love**********************************
**********************..............some things never come to fruiti
/////////////several moments in the tea sho
66666666666666666666666666666666666your face behind the pap
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@and her hair in a bunch of
......................Whatever 'it' is............
I haven't found i

6 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

An echo of Bob's unfinished lyric I think. Frustration is a great thing in a way...it fuels and pushes us on.

12:36 AM  
Blogger West said...

Hi Mollster!

Thanks for joining in.

I'll post up my fortune cookie photo tonight - bear with me (it's not on the work PC..)

Which reminds me, have you see the film?

3:47 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Hello Bobster..xx Wow! I like it over here. Oh good..post it up later!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

))))))))))))))))I can't finish this comme
***************the stars are all falling dow****************
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&all of my thoughts
((((((((((((several of them are of pleasu
******************oh the
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%where is i

6:24 AM  
Blogger murmurists said...

Great piece. Good fun, too.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Thanks Dr. A :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home